What we do
What we do and why
IT projects have no geographical borders when it comes to budgets or cost centres, so there’s a growing pressure today to operate in the competitive global technology marketplace. Many IT companies are therefore expanding their footprint, driven by the need from their resellers and end-users.
But global expansion can introduce a new level of risk in meeting the terms of global trade compliance.
Firstly, there are international trade and customs regulations that dictate that much of the IT technology portfolio is banded under a 'Restricted Dual Use' criteria which stipulates that the movement of these goods must be tracked. Secondly, every country in the world has their own import or export requirements that need to be navigated my persons that have the knowledge and are registered as a legal entity. Import compliance requires the following;
- navigation of strict governmental customs authorities
- understand the complex rules regarding import and export processes for the movement of technology goods
- risk non-compliance can result in fines, penalties, legal issues, seized shipments, disappointed clients, delays and losses.
- keep up with ever-changing regulatory environment
Why you should use Mouse & Bear Solutions
Mouse & Bear Solutions is a young and vibrant company founded by highly experienced professionals from the IT and Supply Chain industry allowing us to offer industry leading Trade Compliance Solutions. We have a successful career track record in both the developed and emerging markets and pride ourselves on our personal and available approach to clients.
Our team specializes in all aspects of global trade compliance for technology and telecommunications movement, bringing with them a wealth of experience.
- Your end-user doesn’t bear the burden of meeting trade compliance requirements themselves
- Deliver IT Technology equipment to a multitude of international locations with confidence
- Sell and deploy technology equipment into new countries and continents, opening up your market coverage.
- Remove the risk of non-compliance and the costs and delays associated
- Meet the requirements of an ever-changing global regulatory environment.
- Remove uncertainty about your ability to complete shipments or tackle unexpected challenges.
- Add operational value-added services to your portfolio.
Our Trade Compliance services are flexible in design, allowing you to save time and money. This flexibility allows us to work with clients with and without in-house compliance teams, offering many different levels of support.
SEE HOW WE CAN HELP
Call, email or click the button and fill out the pop-out contact form